Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Fatty Mothers' Day and a Pointy Belly

This Mothers Day was a simply splendid day including homemade waffles by Kyle, a wonderful day of rich chocolate brownies at church, a family steak dinner with my prego sister Natalie (due in August) and banana split ice cream pie... talk about FAT. Not to mention my belly is as pointy as a freshly sharpened #2 pencil. Why is my belly sooo pointy!? Overall, it was a fabulous day, but could have been even better if the little girl in my belly had decided to rear her head. I seriously feel like I'm prarie doggin' it! We hope you all had a great mothers day too! Pray for me!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What cute prego sisters!

I almost wet myself when you said you were prairie doggin' it.

I'll pray for her to jump on out.

Teisha said...

You do have a pointy belly...but you are still so cute! Tell Natalie Congrats for me! Good luck with the delivery!

Jensen Family said...

Your belly truly is pointy... I like it!!! I hope you go into labor before we leave so I can see my new baby who will practically be my neice!

Julie said...

You are so cute!! I can't wait to see the new addition and I am so glad you guys started blogging!

The Radmall's said...

You are getting SOOOO close!! I'm so excited for you,but I'm sad I can't be there to help you and snuggle your little bundle of joy! Does she have a name yet? We miss you guys! Keep us updated on the newest Clarke!

Jamie said...

I love your belly. I dont think its pointy, but I laughed pretty hard reading it. She'll come soon. Im excited to meet her.

Kiesel Klan said...

ahhh you guys look so cute!