Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Bishop Farms Pun'kin Patch

This year we found the funnest pumpkin patch! It had huge slides, a sunflower field maze, the HUGEST pumpkins I've ever seen just everywhere, and even a train that we all rode on. It was so much fun! We only wish Jessica, Travis, and Connor could have been there with us - next year for sure!


Sunflower Fields, forever....



Cute Cozy, Kaden, Sadie, and Ada. Jessica, I'm sorry Kaden is wearing his Spiderman jammies... you were in the hospital and that was a battle I didn't even want to touch!


Kyle really wants me to grow out my bangs again.... after seein' these pics, i decided its just not an option. Cute, huh?


Pure Cheeze.


The Big Girls.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Looks like a fun place. Why do you need to grow your bangs out. You look beautiful in that picture. You look beautiful with bangs too so I guess you can't go wrong. I love that he was in spiderman pjs. So funny.