Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Fun

This Halloween was Super Fun for the girls! Grandma and Grandpa Neibaur came up to visit along with Uncle Nick, Aunt Rachel, and Grammadella. We had a great time! We started out the day with Cozy's baptism (yay Cozette!), then went to little Nick's soccer game, and hung out with family for the rest of the day. Ada understood more about trick or treating and what it actually is, and let me tell you... she LOVED getting that candy for nothin'! We started out at Aunt Natalie's house for pictures and dinner, then headed over to our friends' Kristin and Brandons' for trick or treating.

Penny begged me to be a penny for Halloween - and for some odd reason it seemed fitting, so we did it! I made her costume out of brown fabric, ribbon, polyester filling and puffy paint - super easy and fun. The only bad part is that Abraham Lincoln totally looks like a black man... Kyle liked it, though. He said it was just a symbolic costume signifying Lincoln freeing the slaves. Anywho - isn't she the cutest little penny you ever saw??




Ada was the cutest little Unicorn in the world for Halloween. Its too bad she hated wearing the Unicorn hood on her head, because it was super cute. I must have bought her costume just a little too small because whenever she put the hood on, she complained of her bum hurting. Yep, her costume gave her a MAJOR wedgie.. in the back AND the front. Sorry, Ada Bug!


The cousins... minus Claire.

Penny. Kyle's mini-me.

Hangin' with the girls. Addyson the mouse, Ada the unicorn, and Sadie the Tink.


Trick or Treat!


Penny, cruisin' in the money!

4 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Super Cute costumes. Nicely done!!

Katrina said...

I still can't believe you made that cute costume. The girls looked adorable! Penny is looking more and more like Kyle to me. (only cuter :)

Jessica said...

What cute costumes! So Penny is at the top of our girl names list...funny. You're so cute to make her a Penny costume!

Catherine Faux said...

Having Penny be a Penny was pretty clever and I can't believe you made the costume. It's good (although I'm not saying I don't have confidence in your abilities). I'm sad that we don't live close so I can't go to your New Moon party ;). We are staying in Utah for Thanksgiving but will be in Henderson the twenty-sixth or twenty-seventh through New Years/ Leland's birthday. What are your guys' plans? Oh yeah. I just saw UP this weekend and I totally thought of Leland! hahaha! It killed me.