Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon Party!

So, if you didn't already know, New Moon (the second book/film in the Twilight Saga) opened on Thursday at 12am... and oh, we were there! Jessica Jensen, Kristin Radmall, and I threw a little party to celebrate the momentous occasion!


My decorating skills are pretty much non-existent, but I did put some candles up the stairs leading to the party.


The Twilighters (minus Katie Simpson who is taking the pic.)


We got to the theater around 10:30pm to wait in line so we could get good seats to our 12:30am showing. It was AWESOME. We were all wearing glow-stick necklaces and totally lit up the back of the theater. We also had fun doing New Moon trivia together. I even started a few chants that some people participated in... Can't wait 'til next year!!

9 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

So cool! I got the t-shirt idea from you guys from last year. Totally Jealous of your party;)

Katrina said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait to take Regan to see it when we get a free couple of hours.

The CEO said...

That was sooooo fun. Thanks for inviting me. I was bummed that I couldn't go see the movie with you..maybe for Eclipse! Shanna

Janae Walker said...

wow - more guts than have. i am waiting until the crowds die down and are less filled with 14-year-old swooning girls. glad you had fun and glad you found me!

simpson said...

Sorry the picture wasn't centered. Glad the movie was AMAZING. I heard you guys screamed, with the 11 year olds, when Jacob took off his shirt, NERDS! :).

Jessica said...

I'd like to know what your shirts says please.

You are cute for throwing a party. I couldn't even go at midnight otherwise my mothering skills would have been non-existent the next day. I saw it Saturday and LOVED it.

Catherine Faux said...

I know! I told Aimee about your Sparkle for Me shirt and she thought it was so funny. That's what hers said on the front

kel said...

it truly rocked my world. thanks for initiating me into the Twilight phenomenon!

Petersons said...

Omg! You found me! Yay now we can be bff! I hope you know that since we are now blog buddies I will bug you about updating your blog because I want to see more of your amazingly cute family :) I'm kidding,(but seriously.) I will let you know the next time I'm in your neck of the woods so we can have girls night again, that was fun!