Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Weekend with Grandma Jules and Papa Oren

Last weekend we were so happy to have Grandma Jules and Papa Oren come and visit us. We haven't seen Julie and Oren since Christmas, so it was a visit that was long overdue... we missed them so much! We had such a fun time just talking, catching up, and spending time with eachother. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family who we love so much. We started our weekend out at Kyle's Medical School Clinician Ceremony. The ceremony signifies the end of the 2 classroom years of Medical School, and the beginning of his schooling in a clinical setting. We're half way done with Medical School - Yay, Ky-Bud!











Afterwards, we went to BJ's with Grandma and Grandpa and our buddies the Radmalls. And just so ya know, their fish and chips are FABULOUS!






The girls had so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa, and we had so much fun talking with, shopping, and hanging out with them... Grandpa Oren taught Ada how to really tease and bug Kyle - by calling him a "girl"! There hasn't been a day that's gone by without Ada jabbing Daddy. It is absolutely hilarious... she definitely inherited her Dad's and Grandpa's teasing skills!






Ada and Grandma playing Memory and Candyland... of course Ada just can't get enough.


One of the best weekends ever! We can't wait to live closer to Grandma Jules and Papa Oren, and look so forward to seeing them next month! We love you guys!

6 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I loved their matching outfits at the ceremony!

Catherine Faux said...

Fun! Penny is so pretty! What beautiful children you have. See you in July?!!

Katrina said...

I LOVE all those pictures. Penny's hair is getting so long! She is changing every second and I can't wait to love on her again. Can Ada bug get any cuter? I love that she teases her dad. She needs to get him back for all the times he has teased her.

Only a few more weeks! I can't wait :)

Yay for Kyle. I know his studying will all pay off. He is so smart!

Oh and hello smokin hot lady! You are so skinny. I love you guys.

Meridy said...

Hey! I found your blog on Sarah's. Congrats on the end of the classroom! Good job!!

Tyson and Danielle said...

I loooove this pictures! My mom looks like a pretty lady and your kids are cutie angels. I love you guys. let me know when we can babysit!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Kyle! I bet it feels absolutely wonderful to be half way done! Your girls are adorable!